Ask a Reference Question
Email a Reference Question
- This service provides brief answers to factual questions and/or gives referrals to resources (online, print and to other agencies)
- We will respond to all questions within 2 business days. If you need a faster response to your questions, please visit or call the Reference Dept. @ 401-294-3306, ext. 4.
- Please be as specific as possible. For example: Rather than asking "I need information about lighthouses", try asking "I would like to know how many lighthouses there are in Rhode Island".
- Include any important phrases or keywords.
- Indicate if your question relates to a specific field, such as sports, medicine, business, etc.
Send your email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.